Please note: This scholarship is no longer accepting applications.
- $1000 scholarship for bachelor’s and master’s level students
- Application Deadlines: July 15 and November 1
- Available to citizens of the United States pursuing a degree in the U.S.
This scholarship is designed to support promising women entrepreneurs as they pursue a higher education degree. Awardees will be selected based on the strength of their written business plans as determined by the scholarship committee at Business Research Guide.
The Essay: Applicants must submit a written business plan of 500-1000 words. The plan must be 100% original. Judges are looking for innovative, viable business plans that are well-thought-out and clearly described.
Prize: One scholarship for each award cycle in the amount of $1000.
Eligibility: Available to U.S. citizens who have been accepted to or are enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S. Available to undergraduate and master’s students in all majors and disciplines, with particular consideration given to women studying entrepreneurship, business management, or a closely related field.
Application Deadlines: July 15 (fall semester); November 1 (spring semester)
- 500-1000 word business plan essay. Include name, phone number, mailing address, email address, the name of the degree you’re pursuing, and name of college or university at the top of the business plan.
- Acceptance letter or official copy of latest transcript from accredited U.S. college or university.
- A signed statement stating that you are a U.S. citizen.
Submit all materials to [email protected]. By submitting your materials, you agree to allow your name to be used in materials announcing the scholarship winner.
Award will be paid directly to the college or university. The awardee will be notified by email.
To meet our Spring 2021 Scholarship Winner, Elvira Nnodim, click here.