Benefits of Medical Transcription Services
- Maintain current staffing levels
- Improve the quality and timeliness of transcription
- Protect patient privacy
- Help with transcriptions during peak periods
Features of Medical Transcription Services
We work with Medical Transcription Companies with the following features and characteristics.
- 100% electronic – upload files, download transcriptions – all online
- HIPAA compliant
- 24/7 access to your transcriptions
- Integration with your existing EMR
- Same-day turnaround
- Prompt customer service
- Per-line pricing
- Many are 100% US-based
- Dictation and Proofreading services also available
Get Info About Medical Transcription Services
Get more info and request a free quote by completing the form below.
Medical Transcription is the process of taking medical reports by doctors or other health professionals and transcribing them into text or file format for purposes of future reference and storage. A Medical Transcriptionist listens to the audio recording of the medical report, and transcribes the report into a medical transcription system, line by line. From there, the transcribed file is returned to the medical facility from which it originated, and kept as part of a patient file, often as part of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Medical transcription services have been a key part of the allied health industry for more than 30 years.
Filed under: Medical Transcription Services, Medical Transcription Outsourcing, Medical Transcription in USA, Medical Transcription Company